Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Your not like the others futuristic lover

to infinity and beyond And what kills me is things will never be the way they used to be i believe in karma, what you give is what you get. kiss me, kkkiss me, infect me with your loving. piggily wiggly Learn from your mother or spend your days biting your own neck so mothers be good to your daughters too, daughters will love like you do. all good things come to those who wait shes a backseat driver, a drama provider, an instant update of the world. shes a first class liar, a constant forgetter, shes attractive but bitter. all is fair in love and war. Its crazy how we always end up where we are ment to. how even the most ironic situations eventually teach you something you'd never dreamed you were going to learn. I cant rely on men. doesnt mean i dont love them. doesnt mean i walk out. just means i adjust my expectations. men are weak. -Nancy Botwin I am definitely not a heartless bitch, but if you break my morals, all respect i have for you will be gone. you can act all awakward towards me if you want, but i have seen you naked. Love is a moment that lasts forever

No comments:

Post a Comment