Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lessons Learned From Blogging

What are three things you learned while blogging? did you discover something about yourself? do you think you will continue blogging?
1. I learned that you have to be consistent with your updates in order for you to obtain follwers.
2. I learned that being creative consists of many different things, not just a pen to a paper because i can't draw, but im really good at making html codes and computer graphics and etc.
3. I also learned that blogging is very time consuming and you have to find the time to do it, manage your time. If you want to keep your blog, its like a job. Something you have to update a job that needs to be done if you want people to notice you and know who you are.
I discoverd that I love looking at photos like the ones i put on my blog, i love the way the models take the pictures, and i even get fashion tips from the girls in the pictures. The clothes they wear are beautiful and the sayings and qoutes stick with me forever.
I think I will attempt to continue blogging, but i will probably only do it for myself and my own intrests and find my own time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment